AMUSE is a producer and distributor of animated content for VOD platforms, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. Disruptors at heart, we are constantly searching for innovative ways to bring the best animated content possible for kids and adults alike with a 360ºdigital approach to reach its audience organically and promote universal and positive values.
Translated in 27 languages, our contents are distributed to allmajor digital platforms across more than 100 channels worldwide.
Having a ‘digital-first’ approach. We create our shows independently and launch them across all major platforms (YouTube, Amazon, iQiyi, you name it!) through our distribution network, reaching a worldwide audience, maximising engagement and generating billions of views in the process.
Being ‘audience-centric’. We leverage tech and performance data to tailor our concepts into being the most appealing possible. Today, a plurality of shows is competing over watch time so who better to help creators stand out than the viewers themselves?
By meeting a worldwide audience and refining our content to their response, we maximize chances to create meaningful brands.
AMUSE Network is currently hiring a Render Wrangler to control the visual and technical quality of the animation series we produce, and to manage and maintain the render farm in a productive manner. You will be responsible for:
- Rendering at differents steps of pre-production and production, including (but not limited to) look development, models testing, animation, lighting and VFX.
- Optimize and maintain an efficient queuing system for the tasks in the render farm,
- Deliver good quality rendering in a timely fashion.
- Provide support to the technical debug of scenes.
- Communicate efficiently with the product owners, the production assistants and the technical leads.
- Check beauty passes from a technical perspective, as well as other passes requested depending on the project.
- Participate in the different steps of the project, from look development and models testing to lighting and final render of the episodes.
... What will make you good for the role?
- Good knowledge of Maya and Nuke softwares
- Good knowledge of the industry technical bases
- Good knowledge of Redshift is a plus
- Good knowledge of a render farm management software. Deadline is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Fluent in English + Spanish is a plus
...AMUSE experience offers you:
Join our growing team and accelerate your career with us!
- We offer you a great opportunity to work with a culture that embraces diversity, in the best digital and fast-paced creative environment in the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) and where we encourage each individual to live well by establishing the right work-life balance, growth and well-being practises.
- In addition we are committed to build an incluisive workplace supported by a young, talented and very dynamic team where imaginations can soar.
- We offer you a stable position for growth and a great opportunity for development within a competitive field at a significant local growth.
- We want you to keep learning and development.
- We nurture a culture of equality and constant improvement welcoming new ideas and iterating new concepts. A 50/50 gender balance is reflected both on staff and management level. We also believe tahat incluision and diveristy are key to staffing because a multiculutral prespective and diffferent points of views can only enrich our storytelling.
This position based in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Package Salary - to be discussed according to the candidate experience.
Full time position from Monday to Friday - Morning working shift.
Starting date: February 2023
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.