Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of games and custom technical solutions.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL ARTIST to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
A Technical Artist will work closely with the team to help with the asset and pipeline optimizations. You will participate in the implementation of technical art features, develop tools and workflows, and will perform debugging on tools and processes.
- 3 + years of Technical artist experience.
- Experience using Unreal engine and Blueprints, focused on Material Graph and Animation BPs.
- Ability to learn to prototype, test, and implement game elements and systems within the Unreal Engine.
- Advanced knowledge in modeling tools ( 3ds Max, Maya, Blender…)
- Experience with animation and animation pipelines
- Experience with model optimizations, performance improvements, profiling…
- Be able to work with remote teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- English Language - good conversation level is required as the team is growing internationally.
- Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Creation of tools like importers, exporters to and from external animation editors, like maya, 3ds.
- Create new animation rigs for both humanoid and non-humanoid game entities and implement them in-engine. Ability to retarget and setup animation rigs within the engine
- Performance optimizations.
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team.
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in a "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: email@example.com
Subject: ANIMATION TECHNICAL ARTIST - Name