AMUSE is a producer and distributor of animated content for VOD platforms, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. Disruptors at heart, we are constantly searching for innovative ways to bring the best animated content possible for kids and adults alike with a 360ºdigital approach to reach its audience organically and promote universal and positive values.
Translated in 27 languages, our contents are distributed to allmajor digital platforms across more than 100 channels worldwide.
Having a ‘digital-first’ approach.
We create our shows independently and launch them across all major platforms (YouTube, Amazon, iQiyi, you name it!) through our distribution network, reaching a worldwide audience, maximising engagement and generating billions of views in the process.
We leverage tech and performance data to tailor our concepts into being the most appealing possible.
Today, a plurality of shows is competing over watch time so who better to help creators stand out than the viewers themselves?
By meeting a worldwide audience and refining our content to their response, we maximize chances to create meaningful brands.
AMUSE Network is currently hiring for our Games division a talented VFX / tech Artist to produce top-quality 2D games in Unity.
The candidate will lead in artistic and technical skills to enrich our games’ art, animations, UI/UX, game feel and player experience.
-Creating stylised VFX from scratch with excellent visuals, functionality, and sense of rhythm for gameplay and player interactions.
-Establishing the VFX pipeline and optimising VFX for efficient use on mobile.
-Working together with 2D artists, animators and programmers to come up with / advise on solutions for best functionality and integration of assets and animations in Unity.
- Strong knowledge of Unity, Unity’s shader graph, rendering pipeline, particle system, materials creation processes and other VFX tools.
- Strong sense of form, art style, colour, timing, and composition for mobile games.
- Curious about / knowledgeable of all areas of game development.
- Capable of developing creative and efficient solutions to VFX, artistic, technical and UX challenges.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Good level of English.
It is a Plus:
- Technical background.
- Familiarity with C# scripting and 2D animation.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Familiar with video games, mobile games and the animation industry.
- Sensibility and interest for art, animation, music, design and similar disciplines.
...AMUSE experience offers you:
Join our growing team and accelerate your career with us!
- We offer you a great opportunity to work with a culture that embraces diversity, in the best digital and fast-paced creative environment in the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) and where we encourage each individual to live well by establishing the right work-life balance, growth and well-being practises.
- In addition we are committed to build an incluisive workplace supported by a young, talented and very dynamic team where imaginations can soar.
- We offer you a stable position for growth and a great opportunity for development within a competitive field at a significant local growth.
- We want you to keep learning with internal training and programmes.
- We nurture a culture of equality and constant improvement welcoming new ideas and iterating new concepts. A 50/50 gender balance is reflected both on staff and management level. We also believe tahat incluision and diveristy are key to staffing because a multiculutral prespective and diffferent points of views can only enrich our storytelling.
- This position is based in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
- Package Salary - to be discussed according to the candidate experience.
- Full time position from Monday to Thursday: 08.00-16.00 and Friday 08.00-14.00