Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to software development, specialized in videogames and blockchain technology.
We are looking for a Unreal Tools Developer to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
• 4+ years programming experience (in any language).
• 2+ years developing games.
• Unreal ( C++, Blueprints) experience.
• Be able to work with remote teams.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• English Language - at least a basic conversation level is required, the team is growing internationally
• Unreal 5 experience.
• Graphical / Tech Artist programming experience
• Experience with Perforce or Plastic SCM.
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games.
• Optimization, analysis and performance improvement experience.
• Develop tools and plugins for unreal engine.
• Help Game Designers creating tools
• Develop Qualitative code.
• Supervise and analyze the team’s code (peer code review).
• Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Reduced working hours in August.
• Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
• Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 150 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
• Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.