We are looking for an IT Technical Support to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As an IT Technical Support, you will provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - IT Technical Support.
• Installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to computer hardware and software systems.
• Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Customer-service focus
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• In depth knowledge of Windows, Linux and Active Directory.
• Knowledge of design and implementation networks.
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
• Resolve issues for staff in person, or electronically.
• Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles.
• Salary based on experience.
• Permanent, full-time contract.
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid.
• A good and young work environment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office.
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.