Description: The Department of Fine Arts is currently looking for members to join their academic activities. We are considering both part-time and full-time candidates.
With more than 30 years of experience at the intersection of art and science, DigiPen Bilbao offers a multidisciplinary learning environment that encourages innovation, creativity, and critical thinking in the areas of Computer Science, Arts and Design.
We value diversity and inclusivity and offer competitive salary packages and professional development opportunities.
If you meet the qualifications and are eager to contribute to our students' success, send your CV, cover letter, and relevant documentation showcasing your skills and experience at email@example.com.
Join our vibrant community at DigiPen Bilbao and help shape the future of computer science education!
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Fine Arts, or a closely related field
• 4+ years of experience in creative industries.
• Fluent level of English
• Expertise in one or more of the department-taught subjects
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with teaching subjects at different levels
The candidate would be responsible for teaching a variety of arts-related undergraduate courses, such as:
• Art Processes
• The Language of Drawing
• Life Drawing,
• Character Design
• Perspective, Backgrounds, and Layouts
• Conceptual Illustration and Visual Development
• Human Anatomy
• Animal Anatomy
• Tone, Color, and Composition
The candidate is expected to use some of the following tools to deliver content:
• Traditional mediums: pencil, ink, charcoal, oil paints, clay, and easels.
• Software: Photoshop
• Academic tools: Moodle, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams
• Develop and deliver engaging course materials and lectures
• Evaluate student performance and provide feedback
• Mentor and guide students in their academic and professional growth
• Collaborate with fellow faculty members to improve curriculum
• Participate in research projects, conferences, and workshops
Competitive Salary commensurate to experience/skills.
Flexible hours with possibility to work remote some days of the week.
Academic schedule with vacation days in Christmas, Easter and full month of August.
A good working environment within a group of like-minded individuals