As a Creature Animator, you will be creating realistic animations of non-human characters. The ideal candidate will have experience bringing to life bipeds, quadrupeds, and creatures, and will be familiar with their movements to make them believable.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Apply at https://saber-interactive-spain.jobs.personio.com/. Please, include your portfolio in your application form.
• At least 1 year working as Creature Animator
• Excellent skills in any 3D animation software
• Understanding of anatomy, limb movement, the effect of weight, and the behaviour of skin and flesh.
• Create realistic body mechanic animations of biped and quadruped creatures (mocap and hand-key)
• Understanding of the technical limitations of game engines and console platforms.
• Ensuring creature consistency.
• Solid understanding of anatomy.
Creation of non-human characters (bipeds, quadrupeds, and creatures)
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.