EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for an experienced Application Security Analyst who is passionate about video games and security to join our EA SPORTS Security team.
- You will reverse engineer obfuscated user-mode & kernel mode cheats developed for PC, mobile, and consoles
- You will simulate real-word attack scenarios and attempt to exploit and abuse game designs/features
- You will perform technical security assessments, audits and design reviews.
- You will analyze, assess, and respond to Security threats affecting Game Security.
- You will advise game teams on how to mitigate against abuse
- You will develop internal tooling needed to support reverse engineering / red teaming
- You will partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers and improve our security posture.
- Knowledge of video games with virtual economies or cheating / botting
- Knowledge of Windows kernel and other internal systems
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals (processes, threads, virtual memory, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand x86/x64 assembly language
- Experience with debuggers such as WinDbg, x64dbg, OllyDbg, or gdb
- Experience with disassemblers such as Ghidra, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or radare2
- Ability to read and understand one or more of C++, C#, Java, or .NET CIL
- Knowledge of cryptography fundamentals
- Ability to safely handle potentially malicious software
- Software development experience and the ability to write your own tools, scripts, and extensions
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.