Virtualage is looking for a Product Manager -Producer to manage videogames development in VR.
As a PM, you will be responsible for managing a project throughout its product development cycle and establishing a vision and strategy for the development of outstanding quality games.
This position gives you the chance to drive a project by managing the schedule and the quality of the final product.
This role requires a thorough player centric mindset, knowledge of Project Management, and video game production processes.
- 2+ years of experience in the production of video games.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have shipped at least one title either on PC and/or console from start to end.
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience.
- Analytical skills required to manage schedules and project resources to achieve desired results.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
- Define, present and follow up on the development strategy and gameplay for the game.
- Help define scope, milestones and deliverables of the project.
- Coordinate the production team tasks.
- Manage risks and supervise/approve contingency plans.
- Ensure product goals meet studio vision by working to brief from the Studio Manager.
- Get feedback from the players.
- Align objectives and coordinate efforts with the publisher.
- Ensure smooth communication across all project, internally and externally.
- Test the deliverables to validate their quality and specifications.
- Possibility to work with exciting new technologies in the AR/VR space.
- Fully remote company. Work from the comfort of your home.
- Competitive salary.