Mission: Design and create exciting digital products and mobile games that delight millions of users around the world.
Every month WEEWOO connects with over 70 million active users around the world through our portfolio of over 200 mobile products. We are passionate about creating outstanding, intuitive, well-polished and excellently designed products and games for our users to enjoy. To maintain this level of demand we are looking for a person with a passion for business and leadership in the mobile apps & games sector to join our team.
- High Energy: Someone who is energetic and hardworking, and perseveres in the face of adversity until the job is done, and done flawlessly. You focus on getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Passion: You love what you do and your enthusiasm never wavers, no matter the details of a particular task or piece of equipment. Whether on a plane, train or couch, you're likely to find yourself with your nose in a book or article on the subject.
- A portfolio to show off: You have a portfolio of original, quality work, with at least one example of user experience (UX) and mobile or web user interface (UI) design. As long as your work is polished and organized, it doesn't matter what field you gained most of your experience in.
- Relevant knowledge: You don't need to be a walking encyclopedia on the subject, but you should know the basics. A solid base of ever-expanding knowledge is a prerequisite; you spend a significant portion of your time seeking to fill in gaps in your understanding.
- Accuracy and precision: Your attention to detail is precise and thorough.
- Reasoning and depth of learning: You have enough structure and creativity to solve most challenging problems independently, with the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills quickly and like to dig deep.
- Common Sense: Your judgment and intuition are sound and grounded in reality.
- Pragmatism: Far from being overly academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, speed is as important as quality in getting things done in a competitive world.
- Humility: You are down-to-earth, willing to listen to constructive feedback and criticism and ready to support your team with whatever it takes to succeed.
- English proficiency: You read, write and speak English.
- Assume responsibility: Don't be afraid of adversity and embrace fear as your ally. Take ownership of your decisions under your own name and take ownership of your successes and failures.
- Discipline: To be diligent, impeccable with your word and to accomplish what you have set out to do. To be persevering until you accomplish what you have set out to do.
Experience: We would like to know your track record ideally more than 3 years in the digital sector managing high-growth and high-impact products.
- Help shape exceptional user experiences and impact the success of our products by creating and designing game and mobile app enhancements in line with business and user expectations. Use prototyping tools to ensure your designs are intuitive and explore new, innovative and intuitive ways to design interactions and animations. Ideation and conceptualization of new products and product enhancements based on specific KPIs that have a high impact on your performance.
- Work closely with company managers and software engineers to align and meet business expectations and business plan.
- Focus on A/B testing and user studies to ensure that our customers are always at the center of our product designs.
- Use internal business tracking tools to monitor that the various teams involved in the success of the products are meeting objectives. The teams you will work closely with will be the UA, Growth (ASO), monetization and technology teams.
- International projection: We are a global company and your work will have exposure around the world.a meaningful project. Be part of the creation of a unique project within such a vibrant sector as mobile games and applications.
- Creative freedom: We let you be the author so you feel you have an impact on the decision making that influences the results.
- The best tools: You will have the best hardware on the market and all the software you may need. We look forward to introducing you to our high-tech approach and cutting-edge workflows.
- Meaningful relationships: Learn from (and teach) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll meet. We seek to create a space where talent flourishes and there is mutual support. We hire talent and leave ego at the door. Mutual support and respect are everything - you"re unlikely to find a more harmonious group.
- Continuous training: We support continuous learning with training and professional growth support.