Melbot Studios is looking for a badass Senior Unreal Developer. If you have a passion for video games, a proven track record in game development, and the drive (And good vibes) to lead a creative team, this could be you.
Melbot Studios is a dynamic and forward-thinking game development studio located in Barcelona. Our primary focus is crafting distinctive and immersive experiences for PC and console gamers worldwide. Our team is united by a shared passion for gaming and a commitment to delivering high-quality, unconventional fun. With a strong emphasis on creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology, we aspire to redefine the boundaries of gaming and share our vision with millions of players.
About The Role
Your primary responsibilities will involve collaborating closely with design and animation teams to work on the combat system and character logic related to animations.
• Background in console game development, preferably with more than 2-3 games being launched on the market.
• Experience in production processes and using tools such as Agile, Asana, and Jira.
• Knowledge in DCC tools creation (such as Maya, Blender, 3dsMax).
• Residence in Barcelona is preferred, although remote work options are available.
At least 3-4+ years of professional experience as a Unreal Developer.
Proficient knowledge of version control systems (Git + Sourcetree).
Strong expertise in C++ and Unreal Engine.
Experience interfacing with animation systems and animators
• Create and maintain an animation pipeline, creation of internal documentation for the animation team
• Design and implementation of the Character Combat System.
• Assist in solving technical problems and design decisions.
• Help and train other programmers who are less experienced in the project or who are not yet familiar with Unreal Engine.