Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to software development, specialized in videogames and blockchain technology.
We are looking for a Unreal ENGINEER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
- 3+ years programming experience (in any language).
- 1+ years developing games.
- Large Unreal ( C++, Blueprints) experience.
- Be able to work with remote teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent English
- Unreal 5 experience.
- Experience with version control (Perforce or Plastic SCM).
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games.
- Optimisation, analysis and performance improvement experience.
- Develop game mechanics, plugins and tools for unreal engine.
- Develop, modify and debug features according to the specifications agreed with design.
- Develop the multiplayer system.
- Implement the user interface.
- Develop Qualitative code.
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 150 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: email@example.com
Subject: UNREAL ENGINEER - Name: