Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and video games.
We are looking for a SYSTEMS DESIGNER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely (in Spain)
· 2+ years of experience in Game Design roles in AAA games, including at least 1 shipped title
· Experience in design from the first concepts and prototypes to the game release.
· Experience and knowledge in Unreal
· Experience with balancing tools such as Machinations, Excel etc
· Experience in version control software: Plastic, Perforce, GitHub.
· Basic knowledge in project management software: Jira, Trello etc
· Understanding of the entire game creation process and the ability to work with different teams, from technical to creative.
· Seriousness and ability to work in a big team.
· Ability to use your soft skills to keep the team calm and focused in an energized and fast-paced environment.
· Experience with F2P design
· Knowledge of web3, blockchain and NFT technology is a plus
· To take ownership of core MMO-based systems- Economy, Crafting, Character Progression, and more…
· To design, develop, balance, and implement core game systems that align with creative direction of project
· To prototype new systems and respond positively to feedback
· To work closely with design leads to ensure all systems support and are supported by other aspects of the game
· To work across disciplines to ensure smooth delivery of all game systems
· To produce clear, concise documentation at both high and low level, including detailed flowcharts, mockups etc.
· To communicate decisions to the team and contribute to all aspects of the design process
· Proactively search for opportunities to contribute positively to the benefit of the production department, grow your responsibilities and improve your mentoring style.
· Contribute to getting a positive mood in your team, across teams, and in your department.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
· Flexible working hours.
· Reduced working hours in August.
· Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
· Being part of a studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.