Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and videogames.
We are looking for a DATA ENGINEER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely (in Spain)
· + 2 or more years of experience building data pipelines, preferably in a gaming company, but can be also in a business intelligence, research, or consulting company
· Ability to design, implement and use effective database structures to ensure data is organized effectively and ready for development of data science and analytics
· Deep technical skills to ensure an optimal data delivery architecture that is consistent throughout ongoing projects
· Capabilities in critical thinking, analytical approach, and problem-solving
· Ability to be proactive, challenge assumptions and work independently, identifying problems and solutions and planning for future improvements
· Effective communication skills to present your solutions and interact with the other team members and business stakeholders.
· Knowledge of Python, SQL
· Experience with version control systems like Github or similar
· Advanced level of English, both written and spoken
· Desire to work in a gaming company
· Experience in the game industry
· Experience as Data Analyst and/or Data Scientist
· Create, manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support new product launches
· Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks that capture metrics and operational KPIs for data pipeline quality and performance
· Work on data collection, data pipelines, data delivery to other systems and building a strong core data warehouse.
· Ensure data management systems health and performance
· Support Data Analysts and Data Scientists on data engineering tasks, to transform client data requirements into executable queries, and work as a team to deliver data driven solutions
· Empower the business by creating value through the increased adoption of data
· Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
· Flexible working hours.
· Reduced working hours in August.
· Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
· Being part of a studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
· Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.