At Axes In Motion we develop and publish F2P mobile games from our office in Seville. Our games have been downloaded more than 800 million times all over the world, with a focus on open world driving simulators. We are currently expanding our talented and passionate team with the addition of a UI/UX Designer.
As an experienced UI/UX Designer you will apply your design knowledge and work with a wider team to bring about optimal designs. You will create in-game UI/UX designs, from concept to polished working interfaces and every step in between.
You will have the opportunity to create wireframes to improve the experience of our millions of users. You should be able to adapt to different visuals styles while helping to push them to the limit. You will also be in charge of adapting the UI designs into the Unity game engine.
- From 2 to 3 years experience in UI design, including visual, iconography, buttons, and menu design.
- From 2 to 3 years experience in UX design, such as user research, usability testing, and understanding user behavior.
- Skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, or other tools to create new visual elements based on existing screens.
- Strong affinity for working with mobile ecosystems such as and .
- Comprehensive understanding of Gamification to improve acquisition and retention KPIs.
- Experience in VFX will be a plus.
- Experience in creating animations and engaging visual effects is essential to enhance the visual and interactivity of the interface.
- Experience in engineering will be a plus
- Strong communication skills and a constructive attitude.
- Adaptability and flexibility are essential in our environment.
- Passion for video games!
- Create UX wireframes following market needs, and always having a user-centered design in mind
- Work closely with the Design and programming team to conceive and execute upon designs
- Elaborate attractive, user friendly, innovative designs, focusing on the usability and the best practises of the F2P Industry
- Create visual pieces, buttons, iconography, menus and other UI elements that work with different aspect ratios an different game styles.
- Iterate designs using playtest, developer, and user feedback
- Continually improve the existing user experience, even after a product is launched
- Design the game’s visual identity, UI style and brand guidelines to ensure a visual consistency
At Axes in Motion, we understand that to develop the best, most successful video games, we all need to work as one. Playing always in team mode makes us unstoppable, a group of non-conformists always seeking to overcome new targets.
We offer to you the following benefits:
- Hybrid working model.
- Fully remote work in August and Christmas. We are committed to personal and professional balance!
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and young company working in an Agile environment.
- The possibility to grow professionally, participating actively in our company, growing with an exceptional team.
- Language training plans adapted to your level.
- 100€ per month as benefits (Meals, transport and nursery)
- Health and dental insurance
- +3 days off per year - Recharge and Wellness
- Immediate incorporation and a competitive salary depending on your previous experience.