Amsterdam, Amsterdam (Países Bajos)
Front-End Developer Internship
Are you a developer with a passion for front-end development? Do you stay on top of new emerging technologies? Do you want to work with an enthusiastic team that can teach you all the latest?
MOBGEN is the innovation partner for global brands to engage their end-users and employees with excellent performing mobile and creative technology that matters.
As the Front-End Development Intern you will be responsible for supporting and implementing global long-term projects using the latest technologies.
You are responsible for building the MOBGEN brand and sharing our vision around the world. You create, together with the MOBGEN specialists, the content that moves brands to innovate and bring the spirit of excellence and creativity.
You will be working with global clients like Shell International, Inditex, ABN AMRO, Van Lanschot Bankiers/ Evi, Persgroep/ Autotrack, Aegon, TOTO and many more.
• Availability for a period of six months. After the program you might be offered a full time position;
• Motivation (hungry to learn), organised and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
• Understanding of OOP and MVC;
• Affinity with mobile technologies;
• A pro-active, problem solving attitude;
• The ability to communicate in English on a daily basis;
• Ability to work in technical projects, ensuring the wishes of the client and end-user are kept in mind before, during and after the completion of projects.
• Working with Creative and Technical teams and external companies.
• Create technical designs and manage timely implementation of high-traffic web sites.
• Keeping in control of project specifications, company’s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
• Further investigate the development of emerging (mobile) web technologies.
• Work closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matter and know-how.
• Paid Talent Program;
• A chance to learn from experienced colleagues;
• Equipment of your choice;
• Fruits and snacks;
• Lots of team building activities;
• Internal skill sharing;
• And more...
|Full company name||Mobgen|
|Number of workers||150|
|Location||, Álava (Países Bajos)|
|Activities||Contenidos para móviles|
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Testing & QA
|About this company||Accenture has acquired MOBGEN to help expand its end-to-end mobility capabilities in Europe.|
MOBGEN delivers mobile platforms that strengthen the relationship between customers and brands or companies and employees. We aim to make mobile interaction easy, engaging and rewarding, so that users become loyal and life-long brand-ambassadors. We do this by striking the right balance between strategy, creativity and technology.
With more than 160 mobile specialists working from 4 locations, Amsterdam, London, A Coruña and Malaga, MOBGEN helps companies to become more efficient, customer oriented and competitive by making the best use of the mobile channel in the B2C, B2E and B2B area.We work for global clients like Shell International, Inditex, ABN AMRO, Van Lanschot Bankiers / Evi, Persgroep / AutoTrack, Aegon, VVV, Stage Entertainment, NCOI / NIBE-SVV, TOTO, Bouwfonds, Boskalis, Uniekaas, PON and Vimpelcom.
The services that MOBGEN provides include: Mobile strategy, UI/UX design, usability testing, system architecture, development & integration, mobile portal development (native, hybrid, html5), quality assurance and run, maintain and analytics of mobile platforms. In addition, MOBGEN provides SAAS-based mobile-solutions for retail CRM & loyalty, sales-enhancement and (private) banking.