A Coruña, La Coruña (España)
MOBGEN delivers mobile platforms that strengthen the relationship between customers and brands or companies and employees. We aim to make mobile interaction easy, engaging and rewarding, so that users become loyal and life-long brand-ambassadors. We're looking for talented people to help us do just that.
Why Android developers are important at MOBGEN?
There are new projects starting and current ones that continue growing in complexity and size.
We work for global clients like Shell International, Inditex, ABN AMRO, Van Lanschot Bankiers / Evi, Persgroep / AutoTrack, Aegon, VVV, Stage Entertainment, NCOI / NIBE-SVV, TOTO, Bouwfonds, Boskalis, Uniekaas, PON and Vimpelcom. They all want to be present in their customers' Android phones.
The following experience is relevant to us:
• Strong Object-Oriented development experience;
• Solid understanding of the Android SDK;
• Capability for clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
• Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
• Communicative, accurate and pragmatic with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
• Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible (own initiatives are appreciated);
• With good knowledge of English spoken and written;
• Having published some quality applications on the Play Store;
• Experience with developing for other mobile operating systems (e.g. iOS or BlackBerry);
• Experience as team leader;
What do Android developers do at MOBGEN?
• Work with Creative and Technical teams and external companies on a growing portfolio of mobile products;
• Create technical designs and manage timely implementation of device-optimized mobile applications and User Interfaces. Keeping in control of project specifications, company`s design, coding and performance tuning standards;
• Investigate and develop emerging mobile and mobile web technologies;
• Work closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matter and know-how.
• Market based salary;
• Equipment of your choice;
• Fruits and snacks;
• Paid time off;
• Lots of team building activities;
• Internal hackathons;
• Internal skill sharing;
• And more...
|Full company name||Mobgen|
|Number of workers||150|
|Location||, Álava (Países Bajos)|
|Activities||Contenidos para móviles|
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Testing & QA
|About this company||Accenture has acquired MOBGEN to help expand its end-to-end mobility capabilities in Europe.|
MOBGEN delivers mobile platforms that strengthen the relationship between customers and brands or companies and employees. We aim to make mobile interaction easy, engaging and rewarding, so that users become loyal and life-long brand-ambassadors. We do this by striking the right balance between strategy, creativity and technology.
With more than 160 mobile specialists working from 4 locations, Amsterdam, London, A Coruña and Malaga, MOBGEN helps companies to become more efficient, customer oriented and competitive by making the best use of the mobile channel in the B2C, B2E and B2B area.We work for global clients like Shell International, Inditex, ABN AMRO, Van Lanschot Bankiers / Evi, Persgroep / AutoTrack, Aegon, VVV, Stage Entertainment, NCOI / NIBE-SVV, TOTO, Bouwfonds, Boskalis, Uniekaas, PON and Vimpelcom.
The services that MOBGEN provides include: Mobile strategy, UI/UX design, usability testing, system architecture, development & integration, mobile portal development (native, hybrid, html5), quality assurance and run, maintain and analytics of mobile platforms. In addition, MOBGEN provides SAAS-based mobile-solutions for retail CRM & loyalty, sales-enhancement and (private) banking.