Based at our offices in Malaga, You will work as a part of the game development team including, but not limited to, gameplay, high-level technology support, probabilistic model, integrations, etc.
Game Programmers who work on the client development for creating AAA and fun games. We mostly use C++ for developing our games, other languages as C#, Lua, Java or Php are also important. As a programmer, you need to be able to write well-structured code and are comfortable working on a complicated and complex code-base.
• In depth experience and knowledge of C++
• Excellent 3D mathematics and probability.
• Extensive experience with code debug and optimization
• Follow coding rule/styles and document the code properly
• Maintain, improve and optimize existing code
• Knowledge on software architecture
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Proactive person who can solve problems and work independently
• 3+ years’ experience as game programmer
• Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience working with Eclipse
• Knowledge on physics and animation
• Knowledge on databases
• Knowledge on C#, Lua, Java or Php is a plus
• Architect, implement or readapt game features based on the design requirements
• Accurately estimate task completion times
• Permanent contract, full-time job
• Career-development opportunities
• An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment withing a fast growing company
• Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games