In Starloop we are currently looking for a VFX Artist to join our team. If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions and other crazy stuff, your time has come. What are you waiting for?
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
- Experience working on AAA queality realistic VFX for mobile devices
- Fluent work on particles and other visual effects for 3D games inside Unity
- Highly skilled with Photoshop, Maya, and or 3DS Max
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
- 2D drawing skills
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Understanding of the current landscape of the industry
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Collaborate with the team to develop VFX that complement the visual style of the projects
- Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
- Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
- Creation all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated individuals.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org