Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Blowing up chickens!

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 13 de Diciembre de 2006, 10:24:02 AM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

Ah man it's been so long! So I noticed my old project is actually in the games list under links - The one with the chickens. :) Hehe.

I can't remember why, but for some reason the source and data were all erased.

Now with how proud I was that I made that crazy game, and how much I talked to one of the developers, I wonder if I had sent it to him and if so, if he still has it?? And if he still has it, if he could email it to me??

My memory is pretty vague from that time I was working closely with crm32pro, but I do know it was fun - and I've again picked up the library to create another game!

Plus, If anyone has my game, I want to get it to show it off to my girlie. Yeah I'm full of pride.  :twisted:

TheAzazel

Hi Mike,

yes, I included it on the web page :). I though you were out of the scene but it a surprise to see you again.

Remember that the subforum is CRM32Pro. If the admin can move this thread to that subforum...

I have to check my backups, with a bit of luck, on any of them, I could find your source code, have you changed your email address?

Cheers and welcome again!! hehehe

Mikenoworth

Ahhh! That's why I couldn't find my post! My mistake.

Yeah, my email is still the same, permafry_punx at yahoo. That would be cool if you had a copy, but if you don't it's alright.  

I better head out, gotta solve the worlds problems.. (gf)

Mikenoworth

Sweet! I got it! I'm a little disappointed, it seems I gave you an older version, and the code is so far out of date - I'm not sure if I'm willing to recode it. But I did show it off to my girl. Heh.  8)

The new game, a vertical scroller, is coming along great. I'm hoping in a week or two it'll have some gameplay, this one will get released this time, in case I lose the project like I did last time.

Thanks again!

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.