Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Problems with Input Boxes, IButton->SetTextRect, etc.

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 16 de Enero de 2007, 05:19:25 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

I don't know if you know, but Input boxes are all messed up. :)

[edit] I've got SetTextRect working, I checked the docs and it says something like "Call SetTextRect if you re-position the buttons." So ok, fixed that. :)

However, the problem is when I type, I get double characters sometimes, and if you have  more than one key pressed at once (happens alot) the text input will fill up with characters instantly. Also, text input buttons don't support CAPSLOCK or the SHIFT key, why not????

Again,  ?? Whats up with Input boxes??  8)

[/edit]

TheAzazel

Cita de: "Mikenoworth"I don't know if you know, but Input boxes are all messed up. :)

[edit] I've got SetTextRect working, I checked the docs and it says something like "Call SetTextRect if you re-position the buttons." So ok, fixed that. :)

However, the problem is when I type, I get double characters sometimes, and if you have  more than one key pressed at once (happens alot) the text input will fill up with characters instantly. Also, text input buttons don't support CAPSLOCK or the SHIFT key, why not????

Again,  ?? Whats up with Input boxes??  8)

[/edit]

Hi Mike,

I fixed some problems with input boxes and I thought the latency problem was over...let me cheek what's going on with them.

About CAPSLOCK and SHIFT key, I will add support for it, it is easy :)

Cheers

TheAzazel

Just to add a comment, after see your editor I could check by myself the non-desired effect of the inputboxes...

for sure, they will be fixed, whatever I dont know is when I could do it..

Cheers!

Mikenoworth

Its cool as long as you're aware of the problem!  8)

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.