Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

Inquiry on Text Input progress..

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 21 de Febrero de 2007, 09:50:58 PM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

Hello. :) Ran into another situation where I use Text Input buttons!

Having done that, I decided to inquire if you've had a chance to work out the bug and add the capital letters feature? (shift/capslock)

I'm still using them in hopes a future version will have a fix + the caps  feature.

Of course, there is no rush - I can code through it easily.

TheAzazel

Hi Mike,

I didnt forget you and that little patch but I dont have time to work on it, but ASAP I will do it, with a bit of luck, for next week it will be ready :), let's see what's going on hehehe

how about the sprites? did you read that dpf blocks? As you can see, I havent updated the webpage, something that I have to do...

cheers!

Mikenoworth

Ahh the sprite data! I don't want to upset you, but I realized at the last minute I was trying to load sprites/tilesets the hard way. I don't know why I came to the conclusion that I needed the data structure, but in the end I found out I don't need it, and it really cut out alot of extra work.

*shrug* It happens.

The game is progressing. :)

TheAzazel

hehehe, Im going to kill you!! hahaha

well, I have forgotten that extra work so let´s life on the forum to be useful for other person :)

cheers!

Mikenoworth

Sorry :)  :oops:  

Before we kill this thread, what is the dpf block type name for Sounds and Music?

Thanks in advanced!

TheAzazel

Sorry Mike,

I didnt see this post...

dpf block type of music: MUS and for sound SND

do you need its internal structs?

cheers!

Mikenoworth

Thanks for the reply!

I don't need the internal structs.

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.