Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

I am alive

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 21 de Septiembre de 2007, 04:25:41 AM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

Ahh! Life caught up with me! But I am back and hopefully I can contribute again! I will have alot of updating and fixing of my system (upgraded, woot!) but in no time at all I will be back working with crm32pro!!!

Sorry for the lost time and lost support of the map editor, azazel.

TheAzazel

Welcome Mike!!!

I thought you were lost anywhere :P

Dont worry, this is not our job..it is our hobby!!! and I think you would like to be the last CRM32Pro version and the scrolling engine which I will release on coming weeks :)

Well, Im waiting for news on your projects!

See you! Cheers!

Mikenoworth

I sent you an update of the Map Editor. Layers are now supported.

TheAzazel

Thanks you Mike!!! I have seen it. It is a fully working map editor.

I have to finish the v4.99 of the library(one of the fix is with the input box and that strange problem...) before I update the web page with your editor. In addition, I would like to test it using the v4.99.

One thing I want to do is...to add support in the coming scrolling engine to your editor. Have you seen it? it is not yet on the web page but in my personal blog.

Well, speak you soon and welcome!! I want to see your project up and running!

Cheers!

Mikenoworth

Hm I think my game project I had is D. E. D. dead.  8)  But I will continue development on the map editor and keep it up to date until my imagination wanders off in another direction.

As you must have been able to tell the map editor code needs alot of cleaning up still. I am working on it and hopefully the source will be easier for other programmers to understand in good time. The Map Class Module is clean and easy to read, which is all you really need if you use the map editor.

Of course I would love it to support your scroll engine with 100% compatibility so I'll do my best to keep up with that as well.

As always report to me any bugs/issues that crop up from 4.99 so I can squash them quickly. Email would be the quickest route.

Good programming!

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.