Stratos: Punto de Encuentro de Desarrolladores

¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

IButton->GetState() On Right-Click Bug??

Iniciado por Mikenoworth, 29 de Octubre de 2007, 06:03:05 AM

« anterior - próximo »

Mikenoworth

IButton->GetState((SOME_INPUT_BOX)) returns an invalid state when you right-click on an input box.

I am removing the load and save buttons in the map editor to save visual space, so I decided to use a left-click & right-click mouse interface on the input boxes but when you right click on the input boxes IButton->GetState whines that the state is invalid and forces it to 1 instead of returning the invalid state.

Looks to me like you planned on implementing a state for right-clicks but forgot about it ???

Anywho it would be sweet if you could patch this - I almost require this without doing a buttload more work re-implementing save and load buttons. :)

P.S. I didn't check for buttons, but they may also return invalid states for right-clicks. Im sure you will know the answer to that as well.

TheAzazel

Hi Mike,

Uhmm...I think you are right but I have to check it... and I will send you a CRM32Pro patched, let me have a look to it and I will tell you :)

cheers!

Mikenoworth

Hope you can get it soon :) My dev. is halted on the map editor.

TheAzazel

Hi Mike,

I had a few minutes off on my job and I had a look to your issue and yes, I only handle the left button, nothing about right and center buttons.

They will cause an "unknown state" and the state will not be changed, that is the reason you get 1 instead of the real state.

I could modify it to work with any mouse button, will be it enough for you or you prefer any other behaviour?

Cheers!

Mikenoworth

Nope, no other behavior needed. I Just need to know what mouse buttons are being used on the gui button.

Even tho it's minor doing so would really improve your buttons interface :) Plus I would love it.

Thanks!

TheAzazel

Mike, you have an email :)

more is coming tomorrow :), I need to sleep NOW hehehe

cheers!

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.